We're hopefully past the worst of the shutdowns. Going into 2022 we have Omicron, but thankfully it's weaker. The odds of Covid impacting future weddings is very low at an institutional level, but may be impacted on a personal level by families and guests getting sick or choosing not to attend.
Our policy remains unchanged that our services are not bound to a particular location nor a particular number of guests. During the peak of shutdowns we did weddings with as few as 8 guests and it was amazing and fun.
For all unforeseen circumstances we will always refer to the wording of our mutually signed contract. After-all, that's why we signed it. It is intended to protect both of us.
Option 1: (By far the most popular). We maintain the existing contract exactly as it is written and simply move the event date to the newly rescheduled date without penalty or fee. In doing so, we honor the current contract as well as its payment plan with the 60% mid-payment on its originally scheduled date. The final 20% payment follows to the week before your new date.
Option 2: Transition to our "Wonder Years Experience" if you are expecting. This includes a Pre-Birth session (engagement, 2 hour ceremony, maternity, etc) as well as a Newborn session, sitting up (6 months) and standing (1 year) session. All sessions include full access to all files and the same credit toward an album as our Premiere Wedding Experience. Check it out on our Portrait Page or contact us for details.
Option 3: We cancel the existing contract forfeiting the original 20% deposit and sign a new contract for a new date with a new deposit due immediately. This option allows for clients to re-cast a new payment structure and create a new contract. Any 2022 wedding that moved to 2023 and plans to move again to 2024 will be subject to this.
Option 4: Full Cancellations of contracts will follow the verbiage of the contract exactly, which may in some cases require a certain level of payment still due at the time of cancellation. It is always best to receive something than nothing, so keeping the contract and utilizing it for another event in the future is always advised. We could do a family reunion, backyard party or even the three of us tour an area and spend the day taking pictures wherever you'd like. Offers for 2022 dates to reschedule to utilize 2023 dates expire 12/30/23.
1. LEGAL AGREEMENTS: Your current contract is a signed agreement designed to protect both parties. No one anticipated Covid-19, but there is verbiage for unforeseen events including government actions, death, illness, etc. The contract exists to help us both through this and we will follow the contract exactly as it is written with the intention of helping you every step of the way. Full communication is important, so please contact us and remain in contact with us throughout the process.
2. SIZE OF EVENT: The number of guests or size of your event does not impact your contract. If your new event is smaller, has few to no guests, does not include dinner/dancing or is no longer held at a venue, the contract is not impacted.
3. ORIGINAL DATE CEREMONY: If you plan to have your ceremony on or near the original date and move the reception to a new date the contract follows the reception. The ceremony will be billed as a separate event billed at $350 per hour (two hour minimum) with full access to the digital image files.
4. RESCHEDULING WITH DISCOUNTS: It is our goal to simply reschedule any existing contract to any new date. If, however, your original contract had any discounts for being either off-season, on a Friday or Sunday or any other special discount offered at the time of signing the original contract for any reason and is now moving to a Saturday and/or on-season or the original discount no longer applies for any reason, those discounts may be removed.
5. RESCHEDULING EXTENT: All 2022 customers may move to any date up to 12/30/23 without fee. All 2023 customers may move to any date up to 12/30/24 without fee.
Events moved from 2022 to 2023 and then make a second (or more) move to 2024 will be charged a re-booking fee of 20% of their total contract.
Events originally booked for 2023 that move to 2024 will not face that charge.
Any date moved within 2024 will not face that charge.
All events moved to 2024 or later will be forfeited and new contracts will be signed.
6. FUTURE USAGE: Any future services re-assigned to a new date shall be for event photography only such as wedding, family reunion, party, etc. It shall not be the gathering of as many families as possible for unlimited family picture opportunities. Client nor their agents, representatives, etc may not sell our services nor profit off our services in any way from those we are taking pictures of.
7. ASSIGNED PHOTOGRAPHER: Contracts moving to 2023 will have their photographer assigned no later than second quarter 2023. Our team of professional in-house staff will be used for all lead photographer positions. Second photographers will be included as available. If new date does not have a second photographer available a credit will be offered for that portion to be applied to your album/Wall Art purchases..
8. NEW LOCATIONS: If your new plans result in a new venue or location that requires additional travel you may be subject to travel fees and/or hotel fees.
9. NEW DATE TIMELINE: Keep in mind that if you were having a summer wedding and moving to a fall date, the sun may set much earlier. Your timeline may be impacted if you planned on doing pictures after your ceremony but it's now dark outside. Please coordinate your new dates timeline with us before solidifying with your venue.
10. ENHANCEMENTS: With extra time to your wedding you are in a unique opportunity to enhance your wedding beyond your original vision. With extra time to save you may wish to upgrade your package, add a second shooter, add a Photo Booth or include parent albums in your contract. Similarly outside of our scope you can consider adding late-night stations at your venue, having open bar, adding a videographer. Take this opportunity to make your wedding even more special and exactly how you hoped if you now find several more months to plan.
Smaller means WAY more personalized
A far more personalized experience
Flexible plans to accommodate your new vision
In the end, it's all about the two of you.