Congratulations!!! Your date is secured
Now what. . .
You are building a team. You have your venue, probably your entertainment and now photography! We are a team of professionals that can help ensure your wedding day is fun and stress free.
As your planning continues please feel comfortable to reach out to us with ANY questions. Literally, it doesn't have to just be about photography. We can help with so much more by providing a behind-the-scenes perspective on things.
You can also check out the "Planning 101" page of our website for a ton of useful tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your day.
1. Follow us on Social Media: We will often have specials, discounts and promotions as well as recaps of every wedding we shoot and load of other fantastic tips and ideas of things we've done.
2. Schedule your Engagement Session: Even if it's off-season, it's never too early to get your engagement session in the calendar and beat the rush. Keep in mind later sunset times in summer.
3. Engagement Session Premiere: A couple weeks after your engagement session you'll be invited back to our studio for your Premiere. This is the first time you'll see your pictures. We'll show you how to access and download the files as well as discuss display options.
4. Pre-Wedding Meeting: About a month or so before your wedding we will meet at our studio to go over your timeline in depth. We will discuss when hair/makeup should be done, when you should be dressed, how we'll get group shots, etc. We will also pre-design your wedding album and discuss Wall Art options.
5. Your Premiere: About a month or so after your wedding we will host your Premiere at our studio. This will be the first time you see your pictures! We will have a 3D digital rendering of your album and Wall Art based off our conversation at the Pre-Wedding meeting. We will also have all the pages of your album pre-designed as well. Together we will proof each page and make any modifications live so your album is sent to Italy for printing that evening.