We make it about so much more than just taking pictures. It's about you - as a couple, as a family. The memories of the most important phases of your life! 1. When we first meet: We can use our studio or I can come to your place or a Panera type place near you. We want you to be comfortable.
2. Our Packages: We offer unlimited time, unlimited images, full access and an album hand-crafted in Venice Italy! Wherever we see a limitation (such as time) we eliminate it and offer more!
3. Your Engagement: Leading up to the wedding your engagement is a special time in your life with all the hopes and expectations in front of you. It's SO important to capture this period of life with an Engagement Session so we can spend a good hour focusing on just you and your relationship. The wedding will be great, but that's an event and you'll be dressed in a way different than any other time in your life. The Engagement Session lets us see the real you and highlight your relationship to each other and what's most important.
4. Pre-Wedding Meeting: About 6 weeks before the wedding we'll meet up at our studio to go over your timeline. Our goal is to ensure you get the most out of your wedding and don't feel rushed or stressed. By identifying what group shots, family shots, etc we can coordinate to keep things flowing in a fun easy way. At this meeting we'll also pre-design your album concept and discuss where you'll be displaying your Wall Art in your home.
5. The Wedding: From hair and makeup through the dance floor we're the only hired partner that's with you the ENTIRE day. We naturally become your day-of coordinator to help alleviate stress and keep you on your timeline. Our years (and years) of experience are your benefit.
6. The Premiere: About 2-3 weeks after the wedding you'll be invited back to our studio for your Premiere. This is the first time your images will be displayed and we'll have your album pages pre-designed along with your cover, box and Wall Art. This is when you'll be placing your order for your amazing heirloom pieces.
7. The Rest: It doesn't end with the wedding. We hope to have a life-long friendship to help capture maternity, newborn and family pictures for years to come!!!