The Ideal Experience:
1. We meet at our studio and get to know each other. You look, hold, feel the albums and Wall Art. We discuss what you're looking for in photography and what level of importance it plays in your wedding.
2. You sign a contract and bring us into your circle. We start planning for your engagement session for the season, location, etc. We also discuss any assistance you might have with other vendor selections still outstanding (especially video)
3. We meet for your engagement session and have a great time getting to know each other even more.
4. We host your engagement sessions "Premiere" at our studio where you'll first see the images and make selections for how you'd best like to display them.
5. The gap between engagement session and wedding can be long, but we touch base via email or zooms to help as the planning begins to solidify.
6. Pre-Wedding meeting at our studio about 4-6 weeks out. We solidify your timeline, discuss group shots and really get a sense of how the day will flow. We'll finalize things like when hair/makeup should be done, what time you should get in your dress and when to leave for the ceremony. We will also pre-design your Wall Art and Album to get a ballpark range of what to put aside from your guests after the wedding.
7. Wedding day itself
8. Premiere: We will have your entire wedding album pre-designed with all the best shots. We will go through each page to proof and confirm a 3D digital rendering of the design for your album cover, box and Wall Art. All decisions will be made during this meeting and all product goes into production in Venice Italy at the end of the meeting.
9. Delivery of product: We meet at the studio for you to see your Personal Art for the first time and take delivery of it to enjoy in your home.
10. We hope to then see you at every wedding you attend in the future as you tell your friends and family of the experience you had with us.